Ordered shelving from their online store, but what was actually delivered was a 8 foot tent instead.Called the customer service number that was provided with the order and spoke to a very pleasant agent who assured me that they would be able to correct the problem.

They would resubmit my order, and when they delivered the correct merchandise they would pick up the erroneous order.

Didn't hear anything from them for a couple of weeks so I called back.

Got a different agent and was told something completely different.This one had no record of my prior call, said that if I wanted what I'd actually ordered I needed to take the tent (which was in a very convenient 8 foot long box) to the nearest Fed-ex, ship it back, and then once they had received it then they would issue me a store credit, which I could then turn around and use to reorder what I'd wanted in the first place.

Needless to say this was my last order from them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Brylanehome. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brylanehome.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Brylanehome to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brylanehome?

Comments