I ordered curtains for my daughter for christmas from brylane homes.com .they never got here.

they are trying to charge my credit card 5 times for one 200.00 order. and I still havent got the merchandise. they over drafted one of my accounts so I had to cancel all my debt cards. dont ever use them for anything.

Im still waiting for a refund on the one charge that they charged me. plus the overdraft fees.

my next stop is the better business bureau.I will request the merchandise for free and the person in the cpg department to be fired

Had an Experience with Brylanehome?

Comments

I don't know what your full story is, but there is more to it than you think there is. I have ordered items from Brylane Home for years and never had any problems, but then I have never spent that much at one time, ordering from them. I spend $40.00 each on my daughters for Christmas.

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more