I ordered curtains for my daughter for christmas from brylane homes.com . they never got here.

they are trying to charge my credit card 5 times for one 200.00 order. and I still havent got the merchandise. they over drafted one of my accounts so I had to cancel all my debt cards. dont ever use them for anything.

Im still waiting for a refund on the one charge that they charged me. plus the overdraft fees.

my next stop is the better business bureau. I will request the merchandise for free and the person in the cpg department to be fired

Comments

I don't know what your full story is, but there is more to it than you think there is. I have ordered items from Brylane Home for years and never had any problems, but then I have never spent that much at one time, ordering from them. I spend $40.00 each on my daughters for Christmas.