I ordered curtains for my daughter for christmas from brylane homes.com .they never got here.

they are trying to charge my credit card 5 times for one 200.00 order. and I still havent got the merchandise. they over drafted one of my accounts so I had to cancel all my debt cards. dont ever use them for anything.

Im still waiting for a refund on the one charge that they charged me. plus the overdraft fees.

my next stop is the better business bureau.I will request the merchandise for free and the person in the cpg department to be fired

Had an Experience with Brylanehome?

Comments

I don't know what your full story is, but there is more to it than you think there is. I have ordered items from Brylane Home for years and never had any problems, but then I have never spent that much at one time, ordering from them. I spend $40.00 each on my daughters for Christmas.