1.5
Style and Design

I've purchased several items and have had problems with EVERYTHING!Most recently, I purchased 3 "outdoor" recliners (close to $500) and 2 large rectangular umbrellas.

Within 2 months of being outdoors, the recliners rusted and caused severe rust stains on a brand new concrete patio. Their solution - send them back (at my expense) and we'll give you a "store credit". Shipping costs would be over $150 and I'd have to find a way to package them. Why would I want a store credit to buy more junk merchandise?

Then one of the two umbrellas (at $50 each) snapped just a few weeks over the allowed return period. I was willing to return and exchange for another one but they are out of stock until next spring. I was told a "store credit" would be issued if I returned the damaged umbrella but the store credit was only good for 90 days so I couldn't use it to order another umbrella in the spring. I finally got them to agree to a credit to my credit card instead.

Then I received a letter in the mail that I was issued a "store credit" to be used within 90 days. I had to call Customer Service AGAIN and asked for a manager to credit my account as per my original agreement. Back to the rusted chairs - all three of the seats fell through because the screws that were included were too short to hold any weight. I had to buy all new wood screws to reinforce every one of the seats.

One of the supports had totally broken through and split the wooden frame. My guest, who was in the chair at the time, was totally embarrassed and could not put the footrest down to get out of the chair. Luckily she was not injured.

I am finished dealing with the Customer Service - or lack of customer service - and am trying to find out who owns this company and I'll deal directly with them.Next stop - the Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Brylanehome Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Selection of products on website.

I didn't like: Quality of merchandise, Poor customer service, Follow up.

Had an Experience with Brylanehome?

Comments