Style and Design

Ordered a chair - when it came the seat was as hard as concrete.Called customer service and they said they would send FedEx Call tag - 8-10 days.

After two weeks, no tag - called again - said they would send out another but did I know I could do it on line. Went online - no place to order FedEx call tag. Sent to IT department where I was told because it was ground it had to come in the mail. I demanded it overnight and was told could no do that.

When I spoke to Manager, she said she could do that and 24-48 hours I would have it. 72 hours later - no tag. CALLED BACK - spoke to someone who said I was in the pile but put me at the top. I finally got the tag.

Waiting to fight them on shipping both way charges for this POS product. Tried to call to get name of CEO and phone number listed on the web goes to a security desk and they will not give me the name.

DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE???I will never order from this company again and will tell all of my friends not to either - most of them already know what happened.

Review about: Chair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality and customer service.